Blog Post #5


Recently, my blogging hasn't been as well as it should be. Mostly due to lack of effort on my part. I don't think my blogs meet all the requirements on the rubric. I need to work on doing my blogs before the due date so I have enough time to effectively complete them while also meeting all the criteria. The stress from the blogs more so comes from me waiting until the last minute to complete and submit them. However, when I do submit writing assignments I always review and make sure there are no errors. Peer reviewing isn't an issue for me, but I can see how it would be for other people. Personally, I don't really care about other people reading my blog posts so that's not really something I'm worried about. Most people look at it as a negative but I think it can give you valuable insight of how to improve your writing and become more effective. I've been familiar with blogs for a while now so I pretty much understand how they are and how to write them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #4

About Me